Official language of the conference is English. Papers undergo international double blind peer review and are indexed in relevant databases.
Submitted papers should be related to one or more of the main topics of the Conference
1. Big Data Analytics and Applications (BD)
2. Mobile Solutions (MS)
3. Multimedia Systems and Applications (MSA)
4. Human-Computer Interaction, Language Technologies and Applications (HLT)
5. Health Informatics (HI)
6. e-Institutions (EI)
7. Technological Solutions for Society and Education (TSSE)
8. Trust in the Digital Environment (TDE)
9. Modern Information Systems (MIS)
Conference topics in detail
1. Big Data Analytics and Applications (BD) - Cloud computing, Storage, data and analytics, Infrastructure, Big data application and platform, Business, social, and mobile clouds, Cloud quality management and service level agreements, Business process and workflow management in the cloud, High power computing, Data center solutions, Data mining and knowledge discovery, Strategic management, Predictive modelling, Market basket analysis, Competitive intelligence, Data visualisation
2. Mobile Solutions (MS) - Software systems, Mobile applications and tools, Advanced social media solutions for business collaboration, Crowdfunding, Security, e-Government applications, G2B solutions, G2C solutions, Fraud detection
3. Multimedia Systems and Applications (MSA) - Mobile multimedia, Multimedia for collaboration in education & distributed environments, Music, speech and audio processing, Multimedia art, Entertainment and culture, Social multimedia, Multimedia search and retrieval, Text extraction from AV materials, Interaction in multimedia solutions
4. Human-Computer Interaction, Language Technologies and Applications (HLT) - Statistical/hybrid machine translation , Computer-assisted translation, Ontologies, Semantic web, Sentiment analysis, Information extraction, Terminology management, Summarization, Annotation, Corpora, Assistive technologies, Computational linguistics, Lexical semantics, Machine learning, Speech technologies, Integrated systems, Multilingual information systems, Practical implementation of human language technologies
5. Health Informatics (HI) - e-Education, Gaming, Telemedicine, Mobile technologies for healthcare applications, Electronic health record, Informatics and evidence-based practice, Intelligent decision support systems, Society and health literacy, Ethical implications, Data exchange and interoperability, Knowledge organization, Data Visualization, ICT, Technologically supported ageing and disabilities
6. e-Institutions (EI) - Development and continuity of e-services, Development of e-society, Interoperability solutions for e-services, Digital repositories, Digital archives, Digital libraries, Virtual museums, Connecting digital and traditional archives, Web-archiving, Harvesting solutions, Long-term preservation, Digital workflow management in organisational environment, Security and interoperability, Digital processes in mass-media institutions, e-Government applications, G2B solutions, G2C solutions, e-Banking, Strategic management, Partnering and collaboration with higher education institutions
7. Technological Solutions for Society and Education (TSSE) - e-Learning, Service learning, Free and open-source applications for society, Multilingual information systems, Primary, secondary and higher education solutions, Interactivity, Assessment, Museum and archival pedagogy, Using digitised materials in education, Information and media literacy, Technological solutions for tourism, Connecting alumni, Using social media in education, Partnering and collaboration with industry
8. Trust in the Digital Environment (TDE) - Trust in digital records, Trust in the cloud environment, Digital signatures, Digital certificates, Digital timestamping, Trusted computing, Models for trust in business environment, Security in bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environment, Trusted digital repositories, OAIS implementations, Authenticity of preserved digital materials, Data migration, Trusted process of digitisation, Security and interoperability, Using digital heritage in tourism
9. Modern Information Systems (MIS) - Cybernetics and socio-technical systems, Research on information system modelling and development, Patterns and behaviour in information systems, Information systems strategy and management, Social analysis of information systems, Theory and new paradigms in information system organisation, Business intelligence and information systems, Teaching information systems
We accept the following paper categories
Full paper (up to 10 pages)
Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference topics. These papers will be classified as one of the following categories: original scientific paper, review or professional paper.
Short paper (up to 5 pages)
Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results open to discussion. These papers will be classified as one of the following categories: preliminary communication or professional paper.
Case study (up to 6 pages)
Papers with focused research presenting in-depth and detailed investigation of a subject relevant to a Conference topic.
Project presentation (up to 6 pages)
Presentation of a project, project results, solutions, research problems etc., focused on a Conference topic.
Company paper (up to 4 pages)
Companies’ papers that show practical experience, R & D, tools, etc., focused on a Conference topic.
Tool demonstration paper (up to 4 pages)
Papers that demonstrate functionalities or possibilities of software and/or hardware solutions focused on a Conference topic.
Poster paper (up to 4 pages)
Initial work with relevant ideas, open to discussion. Poster should be displayed during the conference.