Prior to requiring a visa you should check the following information available from the web page of Croatian Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs:
Find the nearest diplomatic missions and consular offices of Croatia.
You will have to appear at the nearest consular office to you in person in order to get the visa! If you are prepared to go there personally we can send you an official invitation letter (by filling out the official invitation letter form located at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' web site).
We can send you the invitation letter only upon receiving ALL of the following:
1. Scanned pages of all intended participants' passports (the page(s) with photo and all relevant information in order we can fill in the form with the correct and verifiable information),
2. Copy of the conference fee payment (all the information are at the conference web, category Registration),
3. Copy of your valid return travel tickets for the nearest consular office to you (to get the visa) and from there to Zagreb (in order to fill in the form the dates of arrival and departure),
4. Copy of the hotel reservation in Zagreb during the conference (in order to fill in the form your correct address during the visit - booking information is available on the conference web page), and
5. Information about your occupation and employment - scanned confirmation from your employee or university in case of students (in order we can fill in the form the correct and verifiable information).
Failure to provide all of the abovementioned documentation will prevent us in issuing the letter of invitation.