INFuture online paper submission system
INFuture online paper submission system can be accessed at:
- the EasyChair system managing submissions and double-blind peer review requires registration,
- for information on creating camera-ready version of your paper consult guidelines below.
Abstract submission guidlines
The abstracts should be between 300-500 words in length (excluding references) and structured according to the following sections:
Aim: Briefly state the main aim of the manuscript.
Design/methodology: Briefly describe the methodology, sample and the design of the
Findings: Briefly describe the main results.
Conclusion: Conclusion must be concise and clear and emphasize the importance
and originality of the work.
- registration at the paper submission system is not registration for the conference,
- you should register for the conference separately.
Paper submission guidelines
The proposed papers should not be published before (neither partially nor completely), nor currently be considered for publication by any other conference, journal or book, nor should the submissions be a translation of previously published or presented papers.
All papers undergo rigorous international, double-blind peer review process by at least two reviewers in which the identity of both reviewers and authors as well as their institutions are respectfully concealed from both parties. The review process will address:
- relevance of the papers to the conference and topic it is submitted to
- originality of the paper
- presentation of the topic
- technical quality (adherence to the paper layout preparation guidelines)
- language quality.
Authors submitting the paper should agree and strictly follow standards of expected ethical behaviour as defined in the publishing ethics section.
INFuture papers are indexed by EBSCO.
Create camera-ready version of your paper
All proposed papers should be prepared according to the paper layout preparation guidelines i.e. be submitted in the camera-ready version.
Paper Layout Preparation Guidelines (.PDF)
Paper Layout Preparation Guidelines - styles indicated (.DOC)
How to use INFuture2019 style template in MS Word 2007 and higher (.PPT)
We accept the following paper categories
Full paper (up to 10 pages)
Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference topics. These papers will be classified as one of the following categories: original scientific paper, review or professional paper.