Paper Submission Guidelines
INFuture online paper submission system:
- requires registration,
- for more information consult paper submission guidelines (will be published soon),
- registration at the paper submission system is not registration for the conference,
- you should register for the conference separately.
The proposed papers should not be published before (neither partially nor completely), nor currently be considered for publication by any other conference, journal or book, nor should the submissions be a translation of previously published or presented papers.
All papers undergo a rigorous international, blind peer review in which the identity of both the reviewer and author(s) are respectfully concealed from both parties.
INFuture papers are indexed by EBSCO.
All proposed papers should be prepared according to the paper layout preparation guidelines i.e. be submitted in the camera-ready version.
We accept the following paper categories:
- - Research paper - original scientific paper, review, professional paper, preliminary communication (8 to 10 pages)
- Case study (4 to 6 pages)
- Tool demonstration paper (4 to 6 pages)
- Project presentation (2 to 5 pages)
- Student paper - paper whose authors are solely pregraduate or graduate students (4 to 6 pages)
- Poster (1 page summary)